The Talented Athlete Academy (TAA) is a sports excellence initiative aimed at talented sporting students at MCSS. The TAA program was established to support athletes while studying at MCSS and to provide specialised learning opportunities.
The sporting program is designed to enhance the sporting performance of students selected, by developing a holistic approach to their athletic development. A successful athlete needs to focus not only on skill development but nutrition, goal setting, motivation, correct recovery, leadership, injury prevention and rehabilitation, cross training and tactics strategy.
The MCSS TAA program is able to develop the whole athlete through a series of sessions that run throughout the academic year. Sessions will include
- Professional fitness testing with UCRISE
- Australian Institute of Sport recovery sessions
- ADFA over water obstacle course
- Professional Coaching observation seminars
- Strength and Conditioning coaching
- Motivational speakers with family members
- Attendance at major sporting events
MCSS TAA Application Form
Follow link to TAA (Talented Athletes Academy) fitness session at CISAC - Club Lime